The CCC seeks the immediate return of 100% of customer assets held by MF Global. We need your help to do so.
The CCC has divided its efforts into two operations: a Legal Campaign and a Public Relations Campaign. For more in depth information on these efforts, please jump to our Overview page. Below is a bullet pointed list of things YOU can do as an MF Global customer to help the CCC reach its goal.
- Engage CCC as Your Attorney: in order to represent the interests of MF Global customers in the bankruptcy court, the CCC must have the standing to do so. You can help by signing an engagement letter with attorney James Koutoulas, at no cost to you. Please click here to learn more.
- Communicate with YOUR Congressman: We are working to gain the support of members of Congress for a speedy distribution of assets. You can help by communicating this to your representatives. Click here for step by step instructions on how to do so.
- Communicate With the SIPA Trustee: We are proposing a technology driven claims process to the Trustee to speed assets to their rightful owners. The Judge is clearly on the side of clients. Click here for information on how to voice your concerns to clients.
- Communicate with the Regulators: We are urging the CFTC to assert its authority and come to the aid of MF Global customers. Click here to learn more about how you can contact the CFTC and CME.
- Communicate with the Media: Learn more about how you can help get our message out in the media.