1. Bounced checks (we understand this is being addressed in the third transfer motion).
2. Customers had their options and futures transferred or closed out on different days-November 1 versus November 3.
3. Options were transferred without the premium.
4. Where positions remained open after filing date, treatment of postpetition profits?
5. Once the customer bar date has passed, will the Trustee make rolling distributions to customers as their claims are allowed, or will further distributions await reconciliation of all claims? Will the Trustee prioritize review of larger claims?
6. At least one client was required to post double margin with the exchange, but his interim distribution did not reflect this.
7. Under what circumstances does the trustee contemplate return of non-cash property (e.g., warehouse receipts, certificates)?
8. Issues relating to tax treatment and tax reporting.